The SHIVMOTI® CHRONIC PAIN RELIEF capsule itself and its components are 100% Vegan and Jain friendly. Derived from plant cellulose, the breaking down of the capsule is effortless for the stomach. Once broken down, the goodness of the Cannabinoids in the Vijaya Leaf extract and the hemp seed powder is absorbed by the small intestine and then distributed in the patient’s bloodstream.
Thanks to the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) present in every human being, the body processes the Vijaya leaf extract and the user starts to experience the effects of the medication after 90- 150 mins of consumption.
Consistent use of this medication over a period of about 3 months helps improve the overall physical and mental well-being of the patient. It is recommended that the user gradually increases consumption of the medication from 1 capsule to 3 capsules or as directed by their physician.
Cannabinoids X Endocannabinoid System
Cannabinoids are natural compounds found in the leaves & flower/bud of the cannabis plant. CBD (Cannabidiol) and THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) are two of the most studied and recognized chemical compounds found within the vast profile of cannabinoids.
The Endocannabinoid System (ECS), is present in every human biological system. The ECS is a cell signaling system composed of molecules that act as neurotransmitters (CB1 and CB2 receptors) spread across the human body. Here are some of the biological processes that this system is responsible for mood, inflammation, immunity, pain, stress, sleep, and appetite. Phyto-cannabinoids bind with the CB1 and CB2 receptors found within the ECS and this interaction help stimulate cell signaling which then assists in the regulation of the above-mentioned symptoms.
How to Store:
Keep the bottle in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Please study the product and ingredients carefully.
- Discontinue if you have an allergic reaction when consuming.
- It is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from heart conditions before consuming.
- Please consult a doctor if you are under any other form of medication/treatment before consuming.
- This medicine should only be taken only after a meal.
- Do not consume while under the influence of alcohol.
- Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.
- Do not consume while driving/riding or operating machinery.
Caution / सावधान:
To be taken under medical supervision.
चिकित्सक की देखरेख में लिया जाना है|
We appreciate your enthusiasm to join the Ayurvedic Life! To help get you started as soon as possible we will do our best to deliver this medicine to you within 5-7 working days.
There are no reviews yet.